Itsmymarket appoints Netrank to drive growth
LONDON - Free classifieds website itsmymarket.com has appointed search engine optimisation firm Netrank to drive growth and increase the number of ads placed on the site.
Netrank has already secured two first page positions for the competitive keywords "classified listings" and "classified ads" and a number of page two positions.
Itsmymarket.com will combine Netrank's natural search capabilities with a number of other marketing activities including pay-per-click, direct marketing and radio.
Netrank will provide SEO activity in collaboration with above-the-line campaigns to target keywords effectively and ensure the site is optimised for the searches that will come following other media activity.
Tom Probst, managing director at itsmymarket.com, said: "I am very excited at the prospect of the site's development through the use of natural search. Netrank has introduced a range of innovative ideas including digital PR to drive search positions. This will take our online brand to another level."
Lucy Allen, managing director at Netrank, added: "Itsmymarket is a dynamic and lively website that is highly engaging for the user. Via SEO we intend to make itsmymarket a household name."
Itsmymarket.com launched in August last year to provide a local classified service throughout the UK. The site allows users to post free adverts and to access features such as blogs, community forums and photo sharing facilities.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London