Itsmymarket appoints Netrank to drive growth
LONDON - Free classifieds website itsmymarket.com has appointed search engine optimisation firm Netrank to drive growth and increase the number of ads placed on the site.
Netrank has already secured two first page positions for the competitive keywords "classified listings" and "classified ads" and a number of page two positions.
Itsmymarket.com will combine Netrank's natural search capabilities with a number of other marketing activities including pay-per-click, direct marketing and radio.
Netrank will provide SEO activity in collaboration with above-the-line campaigns to target keywords effectively and ensure the site is optimised for the searches that will come following other media activity.
Tom Probst, managing director at itsmymarket.com, said: "I am very excited at the prospect of the site's development through the use of natural search. Netrank has introduced a range of innovative ideas including digital PR to drive search positions. This will take our online brand to another level."
Lucy Allen, managing director at Netrank, added: "Itsmymarket is a dynamic and lively website that is highly engaging for the user. Via SEO we intend to make itsmymarket a household name."
Itsmymarket.com launched in August last year to provide a local classified service throughout the UK. The site allows users to post free adverts and to access features such as blogs, community forums and photo sharing facilities.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London