FDS builds research team with new hires
LONDON - FDS International has added two researchers to its business and consumer research teams.
Drew Still joins the B2B team and brings with him experience in qualitative and quantitative research projects gained at MMR Research Worldwide, where he worked with a number of high profile clients in the retail sector.
Drew reports to Neil Autlon, whose extensive business research expertise has proved invaluable to FDS since he joined in April this year. The B2B team is currently working for a variety of clients in the utilities, government and transport sectors.
Simon Driver joins from RBA Research where he worked on a range of public sector clients across local government and health. He will join FDS's social and consumer research team.
FDS, which was formed in 1972, is now part of the Munro Global group, which was formed in June 2006 also owns Maven Research, Acefieldwork and media research specialist M-Lab. Group turnover is forecasted to exceed £10m.
Neil Aulton, associate director of FDS International, said: "We are very pleased to welcome Drew and Simon to FDS. Their previous experience fits well with the FDS brand. And their knowledge of a wide range of project techniques learnt whilst working for both public and private sector clients, will help us to continue to provide high quality research for our mixed client base."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London