Sainsbury's Bank appoints marketing director
LONDON - Sainsbury's Bank has appointed Hillary Williams, former marketing director at RBS Insurance, as its marketing and customer relations director.
Before joining RBS, Williams was marketing director for Green Flag and has worked in a variety of roles for BT Mobile and catalogue firm Grattan.
Williams has been appointed to lead Sainsbury's Bank through a period of growth as it works to build customer numbers and sell new products to the bank's existing customers.
Williams will be based in Edinburgh and work directly with Rob Walker, chief executive of Sainsbury's Bank.
Her team comprises national advertising, retail marketing, CRM customer insights and corporate communications.
Williams said: "I am delighted to be joining Sainsbury's. I have long admired the strength of the brand and believe it holds the key to huge opportunities in financial services."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London