Sainsbury's Bank appoints marketing director
LONDON - Sainsbury's Bank has appointed Hillary Williams, former marketing director at RBS Insurance, as its marketing and customer relations director.
Before joining RBS, Williams was marketing director for Green Flag and has worked in a variety of roles for BT Mobile and catalogue firm Grattan.
Williams has been appointed to lead Sainsbury's Bank through a period of growth as it works to build customer numbers and sell new products to the bank's existing customers.
Williams will be based in Edinburgh and work directly with Rob Walker, chief executive of Sainsbury's Bank.
Her team comprises national advertising, retail marketing, CRM customer insights and corporate communications.
Williams said: "I am delighted to be joining Sainsbury's. I have long admired the strength of the brand and believe it holds the key to huge opportunities in financial services."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Executive Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits , Leeds
- Group Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £68000 per annum, Benefits: Health Cover + Pension, London
- Account Director - Stunning Brand Partnerships Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Insight Consultant - Growth Innovation Agency PSD Group Up to £55,000 + benefits, London