BoysStuff and Future team up for retail voucher scheme
LONDON - Gadget retailer BoysStuff.co.uk has agreed a deal with Future Publishing to offer magazine readers money-off vouchers and discounts on products in the run up to Christmas.
The promotion, which runs from October to December, offers free £5 vouchers and 20% discounts off BoysStuff.co.uk products to readers of Future's technology and entertainment magazines.
Participating magazines include T3, Total Film, SFX, PC Zone, PSW and the Official Nintendo Magazine.
Cocktail Marketing, which devised the campaign, said Future Publishing would be promoting the money-off deal with full page ads in its magazine titles and mailings to subscribers.
In addition, BoysStuff.co.uk will flag the deal on its website and send out customer emails.
Gary Beresford, managing director of BoysStuff.co.uk, said: "This is a fantastic way for BoysStuff.co.uk to raise brand awareness among a key target audience of affluent opinion-forming males, while also driving sales by offering a unique offer to these customers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- POS Ideation Designer STI Group Salary will be commensurate with age and experience, Gillinghham