BoysStuff and Future team up for retail voucher scheme
LONDON - Gadget retailer BoysStuff.co.uk has agreed a deal with Future Publishing to offer magazine readers money-off vouchers and discounts on products in the run up to Christmas.
The promotion, which runs from October to December, offers free £5 vouchers and 20% discounts off BoysStuff.co.uk products to readers of Future's technology and entertainment magazines.
Participating magazines include T3, Total Film, SFX, PC Zone, PSW and the Official Nintendo Magazine.
Cocktail Marketing, which devised the campaign, said Future Publishing would be promoting the money-off deal with full page ads in its magazine titles and mailings to subscribers.
In addition, BoysStuff.co.uk will flag the deal on its website and send out customer emails.
Gary Beresford, managing director of BoysStuff.co.uk, said: "This is a fantastic way for BoysStuff.co.uk to raise brand awareness among a key target audience of affluent opinion-forming males, while also driving sales by offering a unique offer to these customers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire