BoysStuff and Future team up for retail voucher scheme
LONDON - Gadget retailer BoysStuff.co.uk has agreed a deal with Future Publishing to offer magazine readers money-off vouchers and discounts on products in the run up to Christmas.
The promotion, which runs from October to December, offers free £5 vouchers and 20% discounts off BoysStuff.co.uk products to readers of Future's technology and entertainment magazines.
Participating magazines include T3, Total Film, SFX, PC Zone, PSW and the Official Nintendo Magazine.
Cocktail Marketing, which devised the campaign, said Future Publishing would be promoting the money-off deal with full page ads in its magazine titles and mailings to subscribers.
In addition, BoysStuff.co.uk will flag the deal on its website and send out customer emails.
Gary Beresford, managing director of BoysStuff.co.uk, said: "This is a fantastic way for BoysStuff.co.uk to raise brand awareness among a key target audience of affluent opinion-forming males, while also driving sales by offering a unique offer to these customers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Insights Stopgap £90000 - £100000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director [Exciting Brands / Dynamic Agency] c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, London (Greater)
- Senior Creative Designer become £35K, Hertfordshire
- Digital Producer Red Sofa London £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated / Digital Iconic Brands c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, London (Greater)