Cats Protection launches TDA-devised donor drive
LONDON - Animal welfare charity Cats Protection is to launch a TDA-devised donor drive inviting cold prospects to donate in three different ways.
The campaign targets readers of the charity's free quarterly subscription magazine, The Cat, with a proposition laying out three levels of "friendship" based on the amount they donate.
The levels go from £2.50 to £10 a month, or a one-off donation of £1,000.
Janet Wickens, head of fundraising and communications at Cats Protection, said: "Our aim is to extend our regular donor base by offering people who are interested in cats a two-way relationship with Cats Protection.
"The Cat [magazine] is a good incentive for people whose cats play a special role in their lives -- it offers medical and behavioural advice and insights as well as featuring profiles of cat-loving celebrities."
Cats Protection, which is one of the UK's largest feline protection charities, rehouses around 60,000 cats and kittens every year via its national network of 29 adoption centres and 261 voluntary branches.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)