Cats Protection launches TDA-devised donor drive
LONDON - Animal welfare charity Cats Protection is to launch a TDA-devised donor drive inviting cold prospects to donate in three different ways.
The campaign targets readers of the charity's free quarterly subscription magazine, The Cat, with a proposition laying out three levels of "friendship" based on the amount they donate.
The levels go from £2.50 to £10 a month, or a one-off donation of £1,000.
Janet Wickens, head of fundraising and communications at Cats Protection, said: "Our aim is to extend our regular donor base by offering people who are interested in cats a two-way relationship with Cats Protection.
"The Cat [magazine] is a good incentive for people whose cats play a special role in their lives -- it offers medical and behavioural advice and insights as well as featuring profiles of cat-loving celebrities."
Cats Protection, which is one of the UK's largest feline protection charities, rehouses around 60,000 cats and kittens every year via its national network of 29 adoption centres and 261 voluntary branches.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London