TNS appoints De Voogd to lead global political research
LONDON - TNS, the market insight and information group, has appointed Leendert de Voogd, previously managing director of TNS Opinion, as the global head of its political and social research division.
Based in Brussels, De Voogd will be responsible for driving business growth and coordinating the political and social expert teams around the world.
He replaces Marita Carballo, who is leaving TNS to pursue other interests. Carballo will continue to provide support to the division as a global advisor until the end of the year.
In his previous role, which he held for four year, De Voogd was responsible for a division that oversaw the Eurobarometer, a public opinion tracking service for the European Commission spanning 33 countries.
Pedro Ros, TNS managing director of global clients and sectors, said: "Leendert has an excellent track record as a strong business leader with a deep understanding of the issues that drive our clients' research needs.
"TNS works with public sector organisations, non-governmental organisations and the news media and I am confident that Leendert will make a success of this challenging role."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £36000 per annum, London