TNS appoints De Voogd to lead global political research
LONDON - TNS, the market insight and information group, has appointed Leendert de Voogd, previously managing director of TNS Opinion, as the global head of its political and social research division.
Based in Brussels, De Voogd will be responsible for driving business growth and coordinating the political and social expert teams around the world.
He replaces Marita Carballo, who is leaving TNS to pursue other interests. Carballo will continue to provide support to the division as a global advisor until the end of the year.
In his previous role, which he held for four year, De Voogd was responsible for a division that oversaw the Eurobarometer, a public opinion tracking service for the European Commission spanning 33 countries.
Pedro Ros, TNS managing director of global clients and sectors, said: "Leendert has an excellent track record as a strong business leader with a deep understanding of the issues that drive our clients' research needs.
"TNS works with public sector organisations, non-governmental organisations and the news media and I am confident that Leendert will make a success of this challenging role."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London