Aegis acquires French sales promotion agency
LONDON - Aegis Group has acquired French-owned sales promotion and direct marketing agency Implicom for an undisclosed sum.
Implicom, which has gross assets of around €3.2m (£2.1m), has been bought by Aegis Group to complement Aegis Media's existing online and offline business in France.
The agency, founded in 1992, has a host of blue-chip clients including Coca-Cola, French cosmetics brand Bergasol, Heinz, Bridgestone and Gillette, and specialises in work across the retail, travel and public services sectors.
Aegis Group's purchase of Implicom follows its acquisition last month of Spain's largest full-service market research agency, Metra Seis, which has a strong presence in the FMCG and automotive sector.
Robert Lerwill, chief executive officer of Aegis, said: "Implicom is a high-quality business in an attractive and strategic market segment. Its expertise will help us further broaden our market-leading offer in France, where Aegis Media is the number one player.
"We are pleased to welcome Implicom to Aegis, and look forward to future success serving existing and new clients with a strong and integrated offer."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London