Aegis acquires French sales promotion agency
LONDON - Aegis Group has acquired French-owned sales promotion and direct marketing agency Implicom for an undisclosed sum.
Implicom, which has gross assets of around €3.2m (£2.1m), has been bought by Aegis Group to complement Aegis Media's existing online and offline business in France.
The agency, founded in 1992, has a host of blue-chip clients including Coca-Cola, French cosmetics brand Bergasol, Heinz, Bridgestone and Gillette, and specialises in work across the retail, travel and public services sectors.
Aegis Group's purchase of Implicom follows its acquisition last month of Spain's largest full-service market research agency, Metra Seis, which has a strong presence in the FMCG and automotive sector.
Robert Lerwill, chief executive officer of Aegis, said: "Implicom is a high-quality business in an attractive and strategic market segment. Its expertise will help us further broaden our market-leading offer in France, where Aegis Media is the number one player.
"We are pleased to welcome Implicom to Aegis, and look forward to future success serving existing and new clients with a strong and integrated offer."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire