Virtual Surveys names Beaumont as business development director
LONDON - Market research agency Virtual Surveys has appointed Jon Beaumont, the former research director at WaveMetrix, as business development director.
Beaumont, who has previous experience working on accounts for Sky, Electronic Arts, Honda, ITV, Channel 4 and Diageo, will work alongside Graeme Lawrence, Virtual Survey's other business development director. He will be responsible for strengthening the department and driving sales and marketing activity.
Beaumont has more than 15 years' experience in the market research industry, having begun his career at BMRB International, and held research director positions at WaveMetrix, where he conducted online buzz research studies, and Continental Research.
Virtual Surveys said Beaumont would be involved with identifying and solving current and potential client research needs, and creating a dedicated research team to ensure that the business meets its targets.
Quentin Ashby, managing director of Virtual Surveys, said: "It is a testament to Virtual Survey's growth over recent months that we have been able to secure a business development director of Jon's calibre.
"His vast experience, combined with his proven new business track record and his expertise in the new media arena will prove a great asset to the company."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London