Virtual Surveys names Beaumont as business development director
LONDON - Market research agency Virtual Surveys has appointed Jon Beaumont, the former research director at WaveMetrix, as business development director.
Beaumont, who has previous experience working on accounts for Sky, Electronic Arts, Honda, ITV, Channel 4 and Diageo, will work alongside Graeme Lawrence, Virtual Survey's other business development director. He will be responsible for strengthening the department and driving sales and marketing activity.
Beaumont has more than 15 years' experience in the market research industry, having begun his career at BMRB International, and held research director positions at WaveMetrix, where he conducted online buzz research studies, and Continental Research.
Virtual Surveys said Beaumont would be involved with identifying and solving current and potential client research needs, and creating a dedicated research team to ensure that the business meets its targets.
Quentin Ashby, managing director of Virtual Surveys, said: "It is a testament to Virtual Survey's growth over recent months that we have been able to secure a business development director of Jon's calibre.
"His vast experience, combined with his proven new business track record and his expertise in the new media arena will prove a great asset to the company."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Web Designer / Front-End Designer / Digital Creative Guru Careers £35 - 50k DOE, Based in Angel, London (WC1)