Care International turns to DRTV for first time
LONDON - Developing world aid agency Care International has launched the first DRTV activity in its history, with an ad created by Watson Phillips Norman.
The ad illustrates Care International's focus on helping children living on the edge of survival. It highlights the problems that make them vulnerable and appeals for viewers to give £2 per month to contribute towards help such as food, medical aid and shelter.
Gail Cookson, client services director at WPN, said: "As with many development charities, this ad aims to tug at the heart strings of prospective donors.
"The music was specially composed for this ad, and dramatises the emotion by combining the tone of the imagery with the mood, with a low beat at the start to express the sadness from these children and uplift in the second half showing children smiling as we focus on the solution provided by Care."
The voiceover is provided by Scottish actor Bill Paterson.
The ad will be shown a number of digital channels including ITV3, More 4, UKTV Drama and TCM.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London