Champneys Health Resorts unveils new look for high street stores
LONDON - Champneys Health Resorts has unveiled its Caulder Moore-devised store design, which marks the health spa group's first foray into the high street market.
The health resort chain has launched a main store in Enfield, with more than 100 other high street locations expected to rollout over the next two years across the UK, under the strapline, 'The Place to Be'.
Caulder Moore, which was briefed earlier this year to create a retail design concept for Champneys Health Resorts, said further stores were planned in St Albans and Guildford, while additional sites had yet to be chosen.
The high street stores will provide spas, health treatments, pedicures, manicures and tanning facilities in locations that Caulder Moore said would be as accessible as possible for customers working in shopping areas.
The agency said the store design would aim to broaden Champneys Health Resort's appeal to a new audience while maintaining its essential brand values, which it described as elegance, accessibility, prestige and aspiration.
A spokeswoman for Champneys said the store designs would "carefully preserve the equity that resides in our world-famous and prestigious brand, while at the same time evolving and moving it forward to help us realise our future vision for the company."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)