Bit10 develops online strategy for British Dressage
LONDON - British Dressage, the national governing body of the Olympic and Paralympic sport of dressage, has developed an online strategy with digital agency Bit10, which has increased its overall turnover by £100,000 in just two months.
Bit10 developed British Dressage's website from scratch and introduced a number of functions including online membership and horse registration. The governing body said it is keen to allow its members to have 24-hour access to its key services.
The agency also helped British Dressage to generate additional income by creating an online shop, which offers specific sports merchandise for the equestrian community.
British Dressage was founded in January 1998. It has more than 13,000 members, 10,000 registered horses and it runs over 2,000 days of competition a year, making it the fastest growing Olympic equestrian discipline.
The governing body deals with all matters relating to running and administering dressage, including international representation.
Jo Bagnall, deputy chief executive at British Dressage, said: "We have seen a huge number of people go online and take advantage of those functions and the facilities they offer.
"Members now also have access to a lot of the data we hold such as results from competitions and horses' history. Previously there was no simple way of researching such data."
Bit10 is headquartered on the University of Warwick Science Park and has completed projects for a range of private and public sector clients including BMG Music Publishing, Severn Trent Water, Comet and BT.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London