Bit10 develops online strategy for British Dressage
LONDON - British Dressage, the national governing body of the Olympic and Paralympic sport of dressage, has developed an online strategy with digital agency Bit10, which has increased its overall turnover by £100,000 in just two months.
Bit10 developed British Dressage's website from scratch and introduced a number of functions including online membership and horse registration. The governing body said it is keen to allow its members to have 24-hour access to its key services.
The agency also helped British Dressage to generate additional income by creating an online shop, which offers specific sports merchandise for the equestrian community.
British Dressage was founded in January 1998. It has more than 13,000 members, 10,000 registered horses and it runs over 2,000 days of competition a year, making it the fastest growing Olympic equestrian discipline.
The governing body deals with all matters relating to running and administering dressage, including international representation.
Jo Bagnall, deputy chief executive at British Dressage, said: "We have seen a huge number of people go online and take advantage of those functions and the facilities they offer.
"Members now also have access to a lot of the data we hold such as results from competitions and horses' history. Previously there was no simple way of researching such data."
Bit10 is headquartered on the University of Warwick Science Park and has completed projects for a range of private and public sector clients including BMG Music Publishing, Severn Trent Water, Comet and BT.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...