Database Group appoints two new account managers
LONDON - Customer data company the Database Group has appointed Stephen Rogers and Neil Barron as account managers.
Rogers will be tasked with managing the company's accounts for Volvo Cars UK, The British Marine Federation, Convergys, marketing service company UKLPS and list managers Avongate.
Rogers, who previously worked as customer data manager with Somerfield Stores, will be based in Database Group's Bristol office.
Neil Barron will join the interactive side of the organisation, with particular responsibility for overseeing email campaign production and delivery. Barron will support clients including PDV and Experian.
He will also be working on Database Group Interactive's RSPB account, including digital communications following registrations to the charity's Plus scheme.
Richard Lees, chairman of the Database Group, said: "Establishing our interactive arm and continuing to expand our data management services has opened up a number of opportunities for Database Group and we are delighted to welcome Stephen and Neil to the team. These are exciting times for us as a company as we look forward to continued growth."
These latest placements follow the appointments of Dawn Cremin as head of marketing and Giedre Guntulionyte as the first new business development assistant.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London