Cascaid and Ideas Eurobrand merge to tap ethical growth
LONDON - Charity sector direct agency Cascaid and ethical consumer marketing specialist Ideas Eurobrand have merged to create The Good Agency, with combined billings of £13m.
The new agency aims to tap into the growth of ethical consumerism and the overlap between ethical consumer behaviour and charitable giving and activism.
It brings together Cascaid's charity clients, such as the RSPB and the NSPCC, with Ideas Eurobrand's mainly public and voluntary sector client list, which includes the Greater London Authority and Amnesty International. The latter agency also serves commercial clients by helping to differentiate themselves on social and environmental issues.
Iain Campbell, chief executive of Ideas Eurobrand, said the separate agency management teams would combine to form a single management team, but exact roles had yet to be decided.
Cascaid will operate as a branded division of the new agency and continue to be headed by Alan Clayton, managing director, and Roger Lawson, director of strategy and planning. It said its charity client base will benefit from the additional media buying and digital marketing expertise now available to it.
Clayton said: "Our clients need to access these new ethical, growing and lucrative marketplaces, so we have created an agency which brings the most up-to-date knowledge, techniques and resources in this specialist area."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London