Bounty unveils health and beauty website for women
LONDON - Bounty, the direct to parent marketing company, has launched a website for women, called Looking Good Feeling Great, aimed at busy women in need of practical health, wellbeing, fashion and beauty advice.
The site will include updated news and information within four distinct sections: health and beauty; style and fashion; entertainment; and fitness and wellbeing. It will also carry real case studies from mothers and respected sources.
Bounty conducted a study of nearly 1,300 women to establish what features should be included on the site. The research showed that a woman's self confidence hits an all-time low after having a baby and that 60% of the sample felt celebrities made them feel inadequate.
Glossy magazines were also blamed for piling on the pressure, with 42% of women saying magazines made them feel less confident about the way they look.
Andrew Thomas, e-business director of Bounty, said: "Despite the need for support and down-to-earth advice, there simply isn't anything out there delivering this type of information in an engaging and relevant way.
"Our website has been designed to help all women retain their identity and stay empowered. It's a very exciting development for Bounty and a fantastic opportunity for brands to reach their consumers in a totally empathetic environment."
Bounty, owned by Havas, distributes information and product samples to young families in hospitals, as well as via mail and online. It produces guides for parents covering pregnancy, birth and weaning.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire