Red Bee Media expands again with Singapore office
LONDON - Red Bee Media, the agency best known for creating idents and promos for television stations, is expanding with an office in Singapore.
The agency already has a number of clients in Asia Pacific, including: Rupert Murdoch's Star; i-Cable, in Hong Kong; and ESPN.
The Singapore office is the fourth to be opened by Red Bee Media overseas this year, following China, France and Australia.
Initially, it will offer interactive design, media management, branding, promotions and editorial services. Petri Nikula is heading the office, with the job title of vice-president of business development for South East Asia. He has previously worked at Microsoft and Nokia.
Pam Masters, CEO of Red Bee Media, said: "Singapore will act as one of Red Bee Media's digital media hubs, serving Asia Pacific and linked to our other offices in the region like the one in Beijing."
Red Bee Media was formed in 2005 after the sale of BBC Broadcast to an Australian financial consortium made up of the Macquarie Group and Macquarie Bank.
Its clients include the BBC, Discovery and Virgin Media TV. As well as its creative and production skills, it offers services including the distribution and promotion of multimedia content on numerous platforms.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire