Goodfellow joins MEN Media as CRM chief
LONDON - MEN Media, publisher of the Manchester Evening News, has appointed Mark Goodfellow to the new position of customer relationship manager.
Goodfellow will be responsible for implementing an integrated customer relationship management strategy for the company.
He joins from Manchester United Interactive, where he has worked as campaign and marketing manager for the last three years. He was responsible for all web-based and email marketing and the account management of online partners, including Nike, AIG, Betfred, MBNA and Britannia.
Before joining Manchester United, Goodfellow worked as a data planning manager at advertising agency JWT, working on accounts such as Alton Towers, ATS and Plumbs.
Mark Rix, managing director of MEN Media, said: "Mark brings a wealth of knowledge to MEN Media in the field of customer relationship management.
"His experience will be invaluable in what for us is a relatively new area and one which will enable us to get closer than ever to our customers in the most intelligent and efficient way possible."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london