Goodfellow joins MEN Media as CRM chief
LONDON - MEN Media, publisher of the Manchester Evening News, has appointed Mark Goodfellow to the new position of customer relationship manager.
Goodfellow will be responsible for implementing an integrated customer relationship management strategy for the company.
He joins from Manchester United Interactive, where he has worked as campaign and marketing manager for the last three years. He was responsible for all web-based and email marketing and the account management of online partners, including Nike, AIG, Betfred, MBNA and Britannia.
Before joining Manchester United, Goodfellow worked as a data planning manager at advertising agency JWT, working on accounts such as Alton Towers, ATS and Plumbs.
Mark Rix, managing director of MEN Media, said: "Mark brings a wealth of knowledge to MEN Media in the field of customer relationship management.
"His experience will be invaluable in what for us is a relatively new area and one which will enable us to get closer than ever to our customers in the most intelligent and efficient way possible."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London