Top Position launches SEO for property companies
LONDON - Online advertising consultancy Top Position has launched a search optimisation service for property professionals within its digital marketing division.
The specialist SEO service will aim to increase search engine visibility of residential and commercial property clients and drive targeted traffic to the companies' websites.
Top Position use qualified online journalists to conduct press release research, distribution and article marketing, alongside social networking, to increase client's brand awareness.
Rebecca Appleton, operations director at Top Position, said: "Having worked with some of the largest and most successful property companies online today, Top Position's specialist SEO Digital Marketing service for property professionals is designed to liberate brand communications and optimise the web presence of the industry's biggest names."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Marketing & PR Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £23,500, West Sussex