Top Position launches SEO for property companies
LONDON - Online advertising consultancy Top Position has launched a search optimisation service for property professionals within its digital marketing division.
The specialist SEO service will aim to increase search engine visibility of residential and commercial property clients and drive targeted traffic to the companies' websites.
Top Position use qualified online journalists to conduct press release research, distribution and article marketing, alongside social networking, to increase client's brand awareness.
Rebecca Appleton, operations director at Top Position, said: "Having worked with some of the largest and most successful property companies online today, Top Position's specialist SEO Digital Marketing service for property professionals is designed to liberate brand communications and optimise the web presence of the industry's biggest names."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire