Publicis merges Dialog with Productif under new MD
LONDON - Publicis Groupe UK has merged Publicis Productif, its specialist production department, into direct agency Publicis Dialog and promoted Productif managing director Tony Treacy to lead the new group.
Simon Marshall, the last managing director of Publicis Dialog, resigned in May when Dialog's digital teams were absorbed within the UK group's new digital offering Publicis Modem. He later joined The Marketing Store as its London managing director.
Dennis Kerslake, Publicis Dialog's chairman, has stayed on in his role after the absorption of Productif.
Treacy has achieved growth in excess of 25% year on year over the past two years at Productif, which was focused on helping clients streamline their marketing processes with innovative technology.
It has a studio, content managers, technical print specialists, software developers and account teams who work on a number of clients, including HP and Club Med.
Kerslake said: "It has become increasingly clear, as Dialog and Productif have worked together on shared clients, that the combination of strong strategic thinking and creativity, with highly efficient marketing processes, answers two clear client challenges -- profitable customer engagement, and improved return on marketing investment."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing Manager, £40K, TECH Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Salary dependent on exp, London
- Packaging Artworker Periscope Recruitment LLP £28000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London
- CRM Manager, Netherlands Premier Consultants c.€65k plus bonus, Amsterdam
- Account Executive - Maternity Cover AF Selection Up to £23,000 & benefits, West Midlands
- Senior Designer - Ad Agency Periscope Recruitment LLP £45000 - £55000 per annum, Windsor