Publicis merges Dialog with Productif under new MD
LONDON - Publicis Groupe UK has merged Publicis Productif, its specialist production department, into direct agency Publicis Dialog and promoted Productif managing director Tony Treacy to lead the new group.
Simon Marshall, the last managing director of Publicis Dialog, resigned in May when Dialog's digital teams were absorbed within the UK group's new digital offering Publicis Modem. He later joined The Marketing Store as its London managing director.
Dennis Kerslake, Publicis Dialog's chairman, has stayed on in his role after the absorption of Productif.
Treacy has achieved growth in excess of 25% year on year over the past two years at Productif, which was focused on helping clients streamline their marketing processes with innovative technology.
It has a studio, content managers, technical print specialists, software developers and account teams who work on a number of clients, including HP and Club Med.
Kerslake said: "It has become increasingly clear, as Dialog and Productif have worked together on shared clients, that the combination of strong strategic thinking and creativity, with highly efficient marketing processes, answers two clear client challenges -- profitable customer engagement, and improved return on marketing investment."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London