Hebridean cruises appoints Souk for integrated work
LONDON - Hebridean International Cruises has appointed Souk to handle its £1.3m integrated business, following a competitive four-way pitch.
The cruise operator, which runs services across the globe including the Greek islands, the Caribbean and South America, said it had briefed integrated marketing agency Souk to develop two campaigns for its Hebridean Princess and Hebridean Spirit liners.
It is expected that Hebridean International Cruises will unveil the campaign work in January, mainly involving direct marketing activity, as well as online, events and partnerships.
The company said Souk's work for Hebridean Princess, which carries 49 passengers between Scotland, Ireland and Norway, and Hebridean Spirit, which holds 98 passengers and operates in South Africa, South America and the Caribbean, would aim to highlight the brand's appeal to new and existing customers.
Souk, which handles work for Continental Airlines, Haven Holidays and Cosmos in the travel and holidays sector, has also been asked to create a brochure detailing cruise itineraries for each ship.
Peter Williams, sales and marketing director at Hebridean International Cruises, said: "We were impressed with Souk's knowledge of the travel sector and the strategic rigour they brought to our business.
"We were looking for an integrated agency that could partner us across all channels to deliver consistent marketing and Souk fitted the bill perfectly."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London