Hebridean cruises appoints Souk for integrated work
LONDON - Hebridean International Cruises has appointed Souk to handle its £1.3m integrated business, following a competitive four-way pitch.
The cruise operator, which runs services across the globe including the Greek islands, the Caribbean and South America, said it had briefed integrated marketing agency Souk to develop two campaigns for its Hebridean Princess and Hebridean Spirit liners.
It is expected that Hebridean International Cruises will unveil the campaign work in January, mainly involving direct marketing activity, as well as online, events and partnerships.
The company said Souk's work for Hebridean Princess, which carries 49 passengers between Scotland, Ireland and Norway, and Hebridean Spirit, which holds 98 passengers and operates in South Africa, South America and the Caribbean, would aim to highlight the brand's appeal to new and existing customers.
Souk, which handles work for Continental Airlines, Haven Holidays and Cosmos in the travel and holidays sector, has also been asked to create a brochure detailing cruise itineraries for each ship.
Peter Williams, sales and marketing director at Hebridean International Cruises, said: "We were impressed with Souk's knowledge of the travel sector and the strategic rigour they brought to our business.
"We were looking for an integrated agency that could partner us across all channels to deliver consistent marketing and Souk fitted the bill perfectly."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Email Marketing Executive - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30,000, West London
- Qualitative Research Managers URGENT Stopgap £50000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Publishing Communications Manager - Job-share,3 days a week Stopgap £30000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Mid level and Senior Digital Project Managers Zebra People £30000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits, East London