W&K appoints Bartha as head of broadcast
LONDON - Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam has appointed Corey Bartha, previously executive producer at W&K Portland, as head of broadcast.
Bartha replaces Tom Dunlap, who recently left the agency. In his previous role, Bartha was responsible for overseeing the production of campaigns for the Coca-Cola and Diet Coke brands including the "Coke Side of Life" spot "parade'.
Prior to this, Bartha was a senior integrated producer at Crispin Porter & Bogusky in Miami, where he helped take the traditional broadcast department in a more interactive direction. He has also spent time in roles at Soul and Ground Zero Advertising in LA.
Bartha said: "W&K Amsterdam is such a fertile ground for change. It's an amazing opportunity for me to further develop the broadcast department in order to deal with the growing industry changes and increase our digital production capabilities."
John Norman, executive creative director at W&K, said: "Corey's track record at W&K Portland speaks for itself and the fact that he already understands the values of Wieden & Kennedy means that he is able to fit right in and do a sterling job."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London