Toyota appoints The Listening Company for contact work
LONDON - Toyota has appointed customer insight agency The Listening Company to handle its consolidated in and outbound call centre activity, following an extensive review process.
The Listening Company has been briefed to begin the first phase of creating a single, combined customer contact centre for all of Toyota's UK operations.
The agency will handle all enquiries from new and existing Toyota customers, including producing brochures, arranging test drives and managing all mail and email correspondence.
It will deal with all contact relating to the Club Toyota customer loyalty programme, which offers motorists RAC Roadside Assistance and discounts on insurance packages.
The agency, which also handles client work for Volkswagen, AOL and Microsoft, has opened a new office at its Richmond headquarters to manage Toyota's customer contact work, as part of the account win.
Mark Hall, marketing director at Toyota, said: "Providing a consistently high level of customer service is vital to our success and we decided that the best way to do this was through a single contact centre provider.
"The Listening Company impressed us with their proactive approach, expertise and knowledge of the car industry."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- PR Account Director, Entertainment/Broadcast, £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, London
- SENIOR CREATIVE LEAD - LUXURY ONLINE BRAND Success Digital £40000 - £48000 per annum, London