Toyota appoints The Listening Company for contact work
LONDON - Toyota has appointed customer insight agency The Listening Company to handle its consolidated in and outbound call centre activity, following an extensive review process.
The Listening Company has been briefed to begin the first phase of creating a single, combined customer contact centre for all of Toyota's UK operations.
The agency will handle all enquiries from new and existing Toyota customers, including producing brochures, arranging test drives and managing all mail and email correspondence.
It will deal with all contact relating to the Club Toyota customer loyalty programme, which offers motorists RAC Roadside Assistance and discounts on insurance packages.
The agency, which also handles client work for Volkswagen, AOL and Microsoft, has opened a new office at its Richmond headquarters to manage Toyota's customer contact work, as part of the account win.
Mark Hall, marketing director at Toyota, said: "Providing a consistently high level of customer service is vital to our success and we decided that the best way to do this was through a single contact centre provider.
"The Listening Company impressed us with their proactive approach, expertise and knowledge of the car industry."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London