Jaguar and Land Rover hire PHWT for aftersales task
LONDON - Jaguar and Land Rover have appointed integrated agency Palmer Hargreaves Wallis Tomlinson to help boost customer retention and drive new business across the brands' global aftersales markets.
PHWT has created a series of campaigns including on- and offline ads, direct marketing and point of sale.
The work has been carried out centrally but can be adapted and translated for Jaguar and Land Rover's markets worldwide.
PHWT has offices in the UK, Germany and France, as well as translation services.
Jaguar and Land Rover envisage that many markets will have the flexibility to choose the materials PHWT produce.
Paul Baylis, PHWT account director, said: "We have extensive experience in delivering successful multi-market, multi-language marketing communications programmes.
"It's a complex task, but we provide strong creative ideas that have resonance in any language and are flexible enough to be applied across media in markets throughout the globe."
Headquartered in Leamington Spa, with offices in London and Cologne, PHWT was established in 1985 and has clients including Ford of Europe, Mecca Bingo, Bayer CropScience and Continental Tyres.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire