Ai appoints Cano-Lopez as MD in corporate rebrand
LONDON - Ai has promoted Jon Cano-Lopez to managing director as part of a corporate rebrand which will see the company renamed as Ai Data Intelligence.
Ai is planning a complete rebrand of its image and offering, to drive its three year business growth strategy following its acquisition of a number of blue chip clients this year.
Cano-Lopez, who previously held the position of director of strategic development, will work with the newly appointed management board to help drive the business forward.
The new management team includes Simon Wright as operation director, Sarah Bainbridge as marketing director, Paul Birks as analysis director and Justin Manly as account director.
Ai has also appointed five new staff in the last month and expects to continue a significant recruitment drive over the next six months.
John Regan, executive board member, said: "Jon's tenacious and vibrant character makes him the ideal person to drive Ai forward to the next level and enable us to achieve our business growth potential over the next three years."
Cano-Lopez said: "This rebrand represents a strong repositioning for us in the marketplace and combined with a large portfolio of recent new wins and an extensive recruitment drive; Ai is a major player in the data industry."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, West Midlands