Ai appoints Cano-Lopez as MD in corporate rebrand
LONDON - Ai has promoted Jon Cano-Lopez to managing director as part of a corporate rebrand which will see the company renamed as Ai Data Intelligence.
Ai is planning a complete rebrand of its image and offering, to drive its three year business growth strategy following its acquisition of a number of blue chip clients this year.
Cano-Lopez, who previously held the position of director of strategic development, will work with the newly appointed management board to help drive the business forward.
The new management team includes Simon Wright as operation director, Sarah Bainbridge as marketing director, Paul Birks as analysis director and Justin Manly as account director.
Ai has also appointed five new staff in the last month and expects to continue a significant recruitment drive over the next six months.
John Regan, executive board member, said: "Jon's tenacious and vibrant character makes him the ideal person to drive Ai forward to the next level and enable us to achieve our business growth potential over the next three years."
Cano-Lopez said: "This rebrand represents a strong repositioning for us in the marketplace and combined with a large portfolio of recent new wins and an extensive recruitment drive; Ai is a major player in the data industry."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £45000 - £50000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits, M40 Corridor
- MOBILE PRODUCT MANAGER - Leading High Street Fashion Success Digital £55000 per annum, London
- RETAIL MARKETING MANAGER - Mobile Success Digital £70000 per annum, Berkshire