Design Bridge revamps Koskenkorva spirit brand
LONDON - Branding agency Design Bridge has redesigned Finnish vodka Koskenkorva, in an attempt to enter new international markets.
The revamp aims to position Koskenkorva as a global consumer brand that appeals to home markets, such as Scandinavia, the Baltic and Czech Republic, and also to potential new markets such as Russia, the UK, the US and Canada.
Brand image research was carried out across Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK and Russia.
Based on this, Design Bridge has developed two- and three-dimensional brand design and branding for Koskenkorva in order to create a modern international vodka brand.
The brand's heritage has been retained by making its name and traditional symbol, of farmland and 11 barns, more prominent.
It also aimed to create a unique bottle shape featuring "colourways" for each different flavour of the vodka, to make it distinct from other vodka brands.
Founded in 1986, Design Bridge is based in London and works across 50 countries worldwide. Its clients include Pernod Ricard, Carlsberg, Heineken, Scottish & Newcastle and InBev.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London