Design Bridge revamps Koskenkorva spirit brand
LONDON - Branding agency Design Bridge has redesigned Finnish vodka Koskenkorva, in an attempt to enter new international markets.
The revamp aims to position Koskenkorva as a global consumer brand that appeals to home markets, such as Scandinavia, the Baltic and Czech Republic, and also to potential new markets such as Russia, the UK, the US and Canada.
Brand image research was carried out across Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK and Russia.
Based on this, Design Bridge has developed two- and three-dimensional brand design and branding for Koskenkorva in order to create a modern international vodka brand.
The brand's heritage has been retained by making its name and traditional symbol, of farmland and 11 barns, more prominent.
It also aimed to create a unique bottle shape featuring "colourways" for each different flavour of the vodka, to make it distinct from other vodka brands.
Founded in 1986, Design Bridge is based in London and works across 50 countries worldwide. Its clients include Pernod Ricard, Carlsberg, Heineken, Scottish & Newcastle and InBev.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London