Sledge joins Photon Group in £4m-plus deal
LONDON - Brand experience agency Sledge has been acquired by Photon, an Australian marketing services group building up a presence in the UK, for £3.95m plus performance-related payments.
The deal ties Sledge's directors into a four-year earn out deal.
Tim Hughes, executive chairman of Photon, said: "Sledge is a highly creative and innovative agency which delivers fantastic results for its clients and has a history of earnings growth."
Photon is to house Sledge in its experiential and field marketing division, alongside REL, the field marketing agency, which became its third UK acquisition in July. The first two were market research businesses The Leading Edge and DVL Smith.
Photon recently acquired two UK PR agencies, Hotwire and Frank, and design agency, Corporate Edge.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire