Sledge joins Photon Group in £4m-plus deal
LONDON - Brand experience agency Sledge has been acquired by Photon, an Australian marketing services group building up a presence in the UK, for £3.95m plus performance-related payments.
The deal ties Sledge's directors into a four-year earn out deal.
Tim Hughes, executive chairman of Photon, said: "Sledge is a highly creative and innovative agency which delivers fantastic results for its clients and has a history of earnings growth."
Photon is to house Sledge in its experiential and field marketing division, alongside REL, the field marketing agency, which became its third UK acquisition in July. The first two were market research businesses The Leading Edge and DVL Smith.
Photon recently acquired two UK PR agencies, Hotwire and Frank, and design agency, Corporate Edge.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director Gemini Search £170 - £250 per day, City of London