Sledge joins Photon Group in £4m-plus deal
LONDON - Brand experience agency Sledge has been acquired by Photon, an Australian marketing services group building up a presence in the UK, for £3.95m plus performance-related payments.
The deal ties Sledge's directors into a four-year earn out deal.
Tim Hughes, executive chairman of Photon, said: "Sledge is a highly creative and innovative agency which delivers fantastic results for its clients and has a history of earnings growth."
Photon is to house Sledge in its experiential and field marketing division, alongside REL, the field marketing agency, which became its third UK acquisition in July. The first two were market research businesses The Leading Edge and DVL Smith.
Photon recently acquired two UK PR agencies, Hotwire and Frank, and design agency, Corporate Edge.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex