Vox Pops unveils international youth study
LONDON - Vox Pops International, the video research company, has launched a global video survey offering insight into young people's habits and attitudes, including their views on brands.
The survey comprises interviews conducted over six months with young people aged 15-21-years-old in China, Germany, Mexico, India, Russia and the US.
It provides insights into young people's spending habits, attitudes towards brands, technology, fears and aspirations, mobile phones, alcohol, advertising, leisure time, music and media.
There are over 100 videos currently available at a cost of £95 each. Viewings of the research are available on VoxPops.tv, its recently launched internet TV service.
Diane Earnshaw, client services director at Vox Pops International, said: "If you want to find out why the youth of China think Sony is the best brand around, while in the UK Primark tops the polls, this is the study for you. It provides a fascinating insight into what young people think is cool."
Founded in 1987, Vox Pops carries out all research, field work, editing and filming in-house. Its clients include Boots, Coca-Cola, Ebay, Esure, Nokia and Toyota.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Marketing Specialist Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum + benefits, St. Albans