Synovate appoints Coll as head of two divisions
LONDON - Synovate has appointed John Coll as head of its consumer goods group division and qualitative research business in the UK.
He was formerly head of key accounts for the Synovate Censydiam practice, which he joined a year ago and was responsible for developing country and key account relationships.
Prior to joining Synovate, Coll was strategy director at Carat, working with clients to develop communication strategies.
He has been in research for over 20 years, ten of which were on the client side in European and global roles with Reckitt Benckiser and Diageo.
Michelle Norman, chief executive of Synovate UK, said: "The breadth of John's experience and expertise perfectly places him to lead these important divisions.
"He is a natural fit with the researchers in both teams and also the management team here in the UK, and will be a key contributor in driving the UK business forward."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London