Synovate appoints Coll as head of two divisions
LONDON - Synovate has appointed John Coll as head of its consumer goods group division and qualitative research business in the UK.
He was formerly head of key accounts for the Synovate Censydiam practice, which he joined a year ago and was responsible for developing country and key account relationships.
Prior to joining Synovate, Coll was strategy director at Carat, working with clients to develop communication strategies.
He has been in research for over 20 years, ten of which were on the client side in European and global roles with Reckitt Benckiser and Diageo.
Michelle Norman, chief executive of Synovate UK, said: "The breadth of John's experience and expertise perfectly places him to lead these important divisions.
"He is a natural fit with the researchers in both teams and also the management team here in the UK, and will be a key contributor in driving the UK business forward."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire