Jaguar Cars rated top UK online experience
LONDON - Jaguar Cars' website has been rated as the top online destination for the consumer goods manufacturing sector according to a survey by interactive agency Blast Radius.
Jaguar beat runners up, including Magnet, Reebok, Burberry and Durex brand owner SSL to come top in Blast Radius's Best UK Online Experience survey 2007, which analysed 20 of the UK's top consumer brands.
Independent mystery customers and Blast Radius's internal panellists rated Jaguar Cars a top performer across all categories, gaining almost perfect scores in awareness, navigation, brand recognition, use of language and product categories.
Poor performers in the survey included IBM, Clarks, Cisco Systems, Avon Cosmetics and French Connection.
The top 20 sites were identified by business information supplier Hoover's Inc from listings of UK companies with at least a £125m turnover.
Blast Radius said that the top sites in retail offer enhancements such as tagging, product wikis, social networking and intelligent merchandising that would, for instance, match a choice of shoes to a handbag.
When Blast Radius segmented the consumer goods market, the top brand in: consumer durables was Magnet; in automotive, Jaguar Cars; in apparel, Reebok International; in households and personal products, SSL International (Durex); and in computer electronics and office equipment, Ricoh Products.
Lee Feldman, a panel member for Blast Radius, said: "Jaguar showed a flair that is unlike most automotive sites -- clean, consistent design across the entire site with strong, compelling imagery on every page."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)