Jaguar Cars rated top UK online experience
LONDON - Jaguar Cars' website has been rated as the top online destination for the consumer goods manufacturing sector according to a survey by interactive agency Blast Radius.
Jaguar beat runners up, including Magnet, Reebok, Burberry and Durex brand owner SSL to come top in Blast Radius's Best UK Online Experience survey 2007, which analysed 20 of the UK's top consumer brands.
Independent mystery customers and Blast Radius's internal panellists rated Jaguar Cars a top performer across all categories, gaining almost perfect scores in awareness, navigation, brand recognition, use of language and product categories.
Poor performers in the survey included IBM, Clarks, Cisco Systems, Avon Cosmetics and French Connection.
The top 20 sites were identified by business information supplier Hoover's Inc from listings of UK companies with at least a £125m turnover.
Blast Radius said that the top sites in retail offer enhancements such as tagging, product wikis, social networking and intelligent merchandising that would, for instance, match a choice of shoes to a handbag.
When Blast Radius segmented the consumer goods market, the top brand in: consumer durables was Magnet; in automotive, Jaguar Cars; in apparel, Reebok International; in households and personal products, SSL International (Durex); and in computer electronics and office equipment, Ricoh Products.
Lee Feldman, a panel member for Blast Radius, said: "Jaguar showed a flair that is unlike most automotive sites -- clean, consistent design across the entire site with strong, compelling imagery on every page."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London