Vizeum retains £48m global Total account
LONDON - Vizeum has retained the £48m global media account for French oil giant Total after successfully defending the business in a pitch.
The account covers the entire Total group including Total, Mapa Spontex and Hutchinson in more than 25 countries in Europe, Asia, Middle East and North America.
The global coordination of the account will be centralised in Paris. The Aegis-owned agency won the business after a pitch against ZenithOptimedia and Initiative.
Thomas Le Thierry d'Ennequin, president of Vizeum France, said: "Total was one of the founding clients for Vizeum in France and our network.
"The renewal of our partnership with one of the leading industrial groups in Europe is an immense satisfaction for Vizeum."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Social Media Manager Sky negotiable, Middlesex