Vizeum retains £48m global Total account
LONDON - Vizeum has retained the £48m global media account for French oil giant Total after successfully defending the business in a pitch.
The account covers the entire Total group including Total, Mapa Spontex and Hutchinson in more than 25 countries in Europe, Asia, Middle East and North America.
The global coordination of the account will be centralised in Paris. The Aegis-owned agency won the business after a pitch against ZenithOptimedia and Initiative.
Thomas Le Thierry d'Ennequin, president of Vizeum France, said: "Total was one of the founding clients for Vizeum in France and our network.
"The renewal of our partnership with one of the leading industrial groups in Europe is an immense satisfaction for Vizeum."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire