Vizeum retains £48m global Total account
LONDON - Vizeum has retained the £48m global media account for French oil giant Total after successfully defending the business in a pitch.
The account covers the entire Total group including Total, Mapa Spontex and Hutchinson in more than 25 countries in Europe, Asia, Middle East and North America.
The global coordination of the account will be centralised in Paris. The Aegis-owned agency won the business after a pitch against ZenithOptimedia and Initiative.
Thomas Le Thierry d'Ennequin, president of Vizeum France, said: "Total was one of the founding clients for Vizeum in France and our network.
"The renewal of our partnership with one of the leading industrial groups in Europe is an immense satisfaction for Vizeum."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester