Vizeum retains £48m global Total account
LONDON - Vizeum has retained the £48m global media account for French oil giant Total after successfully defending the business in a pitch.
The account covers the entire Total group including Total, Mapa Spontex and Hutchinson in more than 25 countries in Europe, Asia, Middle East and North America.
The global coordination of the account will be centralised in Paris. The Aegis-owned agency won the business after a pitch against ZenithOptimedia and Initiative.
Thomas Le Thierry d'Ennequin, president of Vizeum France, said: "Total was one of the founding clients for Vizeum in France and our network.
"The renewal of our partnership with one of the leading industrial groups in Europe is an immense satisfaction for Vizeum."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire