Flight Centre launches two specialist websites
LONDON - Travel company Flight Centre has launched two new websites to cater for luxury and round-the-world holiday seekers.
Roundtheworldexperts.co.uk is targeted at backpackers and provides personal advice and recommendations from travel experts on all aspects of a trip, from flights and insurance, to hostels, hotels and day trips.
A section on the site called "talk to our experts" includes profiles of all consultants specialising in particular destinations, for users to contact directly.
The website also has a blogging section for travellers to write about their experiences and to read other people's.
The second site to launch is The Flight Centre Exclusive Collection, which was created for holidaymakers who are after a 'luxurious' holiday.
The site offers some of the most deluxe, relaxing and romantic resorts in the Indian Ocean, including the Seychelles and the Maldives. These holidays are offered with business or first class flights and a choice of five-star hotels.
Brent Novak, head of marketing for Flight Centre UK, said: "We have identified two main markets, round the world travellers and the luxury travellers and are confident that the websites will give these consumers exactly what they are looking for in their holiday.
"Our specialist consultants have in-depth knowledge and can offer personal recommendations on any aspect of the trip to tailor it to the customer's very own requirements, whether that be a cookery course in Thailand, or discovering the beautiful scenery of Portugal's southern coast."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Ad Ops Executive Salt £27000 - £28000 per annum, London