Gorodecky to head Strawberry Frog's creative department
LONDON - Strawberry Frog Amsterdam has hired Richard Gorodecky as executive creative director, to replace Mark Chalmers who left in April.
Following Chalmers departure, the agency brought in Mike Folino as temporary executive creative director, in June. He has now returned to his native US, but is still working for the agency on a freelance basis.
Gorodecky has already joined Strawberry Frog and was heavily involved in the agency's successful pitch for Chevrolet Aveo.
He was previously at Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, where he worked on brands including Nike, Heineken, Audi and Coca-Cola, over an eight year period.
He has also worked at Nike, TBWA, Y&R and M&C Saatchi, and prior to his career in advertising he was co-founder and creative director of London-based graphic design studio Vivid Eye Design.
Strawberry Frog's founder and chief executive Brian Elliott has appointed him to manage the entire creative department and oversee all campaigns including work for Panasonic, Opel, and Asics Onitsuka Tiger.
Elliott said: "Richard's unconventional background, first-hand experience of the digital revolution and enviable track record on some of the biggest brands in the world will be a huge benefit to Strawberry Frog Amsterdam."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Global Head of Social Media EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 per annum, South West
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, London
- Digital Project Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + £32,000 - £40,000, Brentwood