Gorodecky to head Strawberry Frog's creative department
LONDON - Strawberry Frog Amsterdam has hired Richard Gorodecky as executive creative director, to replace Mark Chalmers who left in April.
Following Chalmers departure, the agency brought in Mike Folino as temporary executive creative director, in June. He has now returned to his native US, but is still working for the agency on a freelance basis.
Gorodecky has already joined Strawberry Frog and was heavily involved in the agency's successful pitch for Chevrolet Aveo.
He was previously at Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, where he worked on brands including Nike, Heineken, Audi and Coca-Cola, over an eight year period.
He has also worked at Nike, TBWA, Y&R and M&C Saatchi, and prior to his career in advertising he was co-founder and creative director of London-based graphic design studio Vivid Eye Design.
Strawberry Frog's founder and chief executive Brian Elliott has appointed him to manage the entire creative department and oversee all campaigns including work for Panasonic, Opel, and Asics Onitsuka Tiger.
Elliott said: "Richard's unconventional background, first-hand experience of the digital revolution and enviable track record on some of the biggest brands in the world will be a huge benefit to Strawberry Frog Amsterdam."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Shopper Marketing - Dusseldorf £45k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £45k, Dusseldorf
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London