Millward Brown promotes Pincott to chairman
LONDON - Millward Brown has promoted Gordon Pincott, formerly executive vice president of global development, to chairman of global solutions.
Pincott will report directly to Eileen Campbell, chief executive of the Millward Brown Group, and will take a seat on the global management board.
Global Solutions will support the WPP-owned Millward Brown's client teams to ensure that the advice delivered to businesses is grounded in an understanding of how successful brands are built.
Prior to joining Millward Brown, Pincott worked as board director at Saatchi & Saatchi and on the client side at Brooke Bond Oxo before it was acquired by Unilever.
Campbell said: "Gordon is a consummate professional and a real global citizen within Millward Brown. He brings a wealth of experience and creativity to this role as well as a deep understanding of our clients' needs gained in his nearly 20 years as one of our leading consultants."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Head Of Brand And Comms Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Freelance Resource Manager Nakama £40,000-50,000, London
- Freelance Technical PM - Award-winning agency - £300 a day - SW London Digital Gurus Negotiable, SW London
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 + LW allowance , West of London