Millward Brown promotes Pincott to chairman
LONDON - Millward Brown has promoted Gordon Pincott, formerly executive vice president of global development, to chairman of global solutions.
Pincott will report directly to Eileen Campbell, chief executive of the Millward Brown Group, and will take a seat on the global management board.
Global Solutions will support the WPP-owned Millward Brown's client teams to ensure that the advice delivered to businesses is grounded in an understanding of how successful brands are built.
Prior to joining Millward Brown, Pincott worked as board director at Saatchi & Saatchi and on the client side at Brooke Bond Oxo before it was acquired by Unilever.
Campbell said: "Gordon is a consummate professional and a real global citizen within Millward Brown. He brings a wealth of experience and creativity to this role as well as a deep understanding of our clients' needs gained in his nearly 20 years as one of our leading consultants."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London