Millward Brown promotes Pincott to chairman
LONDON - Millward Brown has promoted Gordon Pincott, formerly executive vice president of global development, to chairman of global solutions.
Pincott will report directly to Eileen Campbell, chief executive of the Millward Brown Group, and will take a seat on the global management board.
Global Solutions will support the WPP-owned Millward Brown's client teams to ensure that the advice delivered to businesses is grounded in an understanding of how successful brands are built.
Prior to joining Millward Brown, Pincott worked as board director at Saatchi & Saatchi and on the client side at Brooke Bond Oxo before it was acquired by Unilever.
Campbell said: "Gordon is a consummate professional and a real global citizen within Millward Brown. He brings a wealth of experience and creativity to this role as well as a deep understanding of our clients' needs gained in his nearly 20 years as one of our leading consultants."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall