Countyweb.com relaunches expanded business file
LONDON - Online business directory Countyweb.com has grown its new business file, offered to the market through its own Listlocator division, by around 25% to 1.65m records.
After Bessant joined the company in September, the cleansing and matching processes were changed, resulting in the identification of 350,000 more marketable records than the previous level of 1.3m.
He said: "Countyweb.com provides excellent coverage of the entire business universe, but has particular strengths in small businesses, something aggregated business universes struggle to find without directory data."
Bessant is confident that data quality is comparable with other business universes, and getting better all the time. "Our data collection methodology is of a very high standard, and our growing double opt-in email database, now 80,000 strong, involves a very robust process."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London