Peugeot promotes 308 upgrade offer with CMW mailer
LONDON - Clark McKay and Walpole has created a mailer for the Peugeot 308 to promote its December complimentary upgrade offer.
The campaign follows CMW's previous mailer to support the UK launch of Peugeot's 308 range in September.
The mailer, which will target 300,000 people and is supported by a national press campaign, offers customers a complimentary specification upgrade when they buy a Peugeot 308 S or Sport.
The A4-sized mailer consists of a shot of the Peugeot 308 and the slogan "Inspired by nature, driven with pleasure", which is the banner for the whole Peugeot 308 campaign.
It also contains two A4 cards with details of model specifications and more information about the Sport, S and SE level models along with interior and exterior shots of the car.
An accompanying letter outlines the details of the offer, said to be worth £900, under the headline "The new Peugeot 308; refined, perfected and now offering you even more."
Martin Nieri, managing director at CMW, said: "The agency team produced the high profile direct marketing launch campaign earlier in the autumn and is completely familiar with the DNA of the Peugeot 308."
Helen Main, direct marketing manager for Peugeot, said: "Working tactically is one of the demands of marketing and CMW have proved they are true professionals by turning in another great performance."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)