Collins launches dictionary on mobile
LONDON - Collins English Dictionary has launched itself onto mobile phones, becoming the first dictionary to be available online and via any wireless device.
Users can text 'CED' to 84477 or visit collinslanguage.mobi on their mobile phone's web browser to download the dictionary.
It is also available online at the Collins Language website through an annual subscription ranging in price from £14.99 to £19.99.
CED Pro is updated with the latest vocabulary regularly throughout the year.
Elaine Higgleton, editorial director of English Dictionaries, said: "With all the speed and flexibility of access that the CED Pro offers, users really do have the most current words at their disposal, anytime, anywhere and anyhow."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Advertising Sales Executive Culture Shock Media Salary dependent on experience , plus commission. , SW London