Collins launches dictionary on mobile
LONDON - Collins English Dictionary has launched itself onto mobile phones, becoming the first dictionary to be available online and via any wireless device.
Users can text 'CED' to 84477 or visit collinslanguage.mobi on their mobile phone's web browser to download the dictionary.
It is also available online at the Collins Language website through an annual subscription ranging in price from £14.99 to £19.99.
CED Pro is updated with the latest vocabulary regularly throughout the year.
Elaine Higgleton, editorial director of English Dictionaries, said: "With all the speed and flexibility of access that the CED Pro offers, users really do have the most current words at their disposal, anytime, anywhere and anyhow."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London