JWT wins agency of the year in Indonesia
JAKARTA - JWT Indonesia has won the agency of the year award at the 2007 Citra Pariwara awards, Indonesia’s biggest advertising awards show.
JWT Indonesia took gold for its integrated campaign for Museum Wayang, which also won advertiser of the year.
Also named advertiser of the year was Prambors Rasisonia, which won gold for a radio commercial by McCann WorldGroup.
25frames won production company of the year.
John Merrifield, creative at large at TBWA Asia Pacific, was chairman of the jury. Ronald Ng, executive creative director of BBDO Malaysia, chaired the craft category, which included film directors Ipang Wahid, Bo Krabbe and photographer Sam Nugroho.
“The quality of work at this year’s Citra Pariwara has been more than satisfactory," said Narga Habib, president of Indonesia's 4As. "What’s more encouraging is the enthusiasm shown by the next generation of advertising professionals who attended seminars in large numbers throughout the festival."
He added: "Creatively, we need to keep at it and should never feel satisfied.”
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Junior Product Developer Creative Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- QC Portfolio Sport 100, London (Greater)