JWT wins agency of the year in Indonesia
JAKARTA - JWT Indonesia has won the agency of the year award at the 2007 Citra Pariwara awards, Indonesia’s biggest advertising awards show.
JWT Indonesia took gold for its integrated campaign for Museum Wayang, which also won advertiser of the year.
Also named advertiser of the year was Prambors Rasisonia, which won gold for a radio commercial by McCann WorldGroup.
25frames won production company of the year.
John Merrifield, creative at large at TBWA Asia Pacific, was chairman of the jury. Ronald Ng, executive creative director of BBDO Malaysia, chaired the craft category, which included film directors Ipang Wahid, Bo Krabbe and photographer Sam Nugroho.
“The quality of work at this year’s Citra Pariwara has been more than satisfactory," said Narga Habib, president of Indonesia's 4As. "What’s more encouraging is the enthusiasm shown by the next generation of advertising professionals who attended seminars in large numbers throughout the festival."
He added: "Creatively, we need to keep at it and should never feel satisfied.”
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire