Coscolluela steps down from Ogilvy Philippines
MANILA - Ogilvy long-timer Tina Coscolluela is stepping down from her position as group MD of the Philippines operation, and Ogilvy Advertising MD Randy Aquino (pictured) will take her place.
Coscolluela, who has served Ogilvy over 14 years with a spell in Thailand as well as the Philippines, will move to a non-executive chairman role, effective January next year.
Randy Aquino, the 4As president who joined Ogilvy from BBDO Guerrero Ortega in March, will take on her role, reporting to Tim Isaac, Ogilvy Asia Pacific's vice chairman.
Coscoluella commented: "Randy is a wonderful person, both professionally and personally. I am confident that his leadership will bring Ogilvy Philippines to even greater heights."
The agency has yet to confirm a replacement head of Ogilvy Advertising.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire