Coscolluela steps down from Ogilvy Philippines
MANILA - Ogilvy long-timer Tina Coscolluela is stepping down from her position as group MD of the Philippines operation, and Ogilvy Advertising MD Randy Aquino (pictured) will take her place.
Coscolluela, who has served Ogilvy over 14 years with a spell in Thailand as well as the Philippines, will move to a non-executive chairman role, effective January next year.
Randy Aquino, the 4As president who joined Ogilvy from BBDO Guerrero Ortega in March, will take on her role, reporting to Tim Isaac, Ogilvy Asia Pacific's vice chairman.
Coscoluella commented: "Randy is a wonderful person, both professionally and personally. I am confident that his leadership will bring Ogilvy Philippines to even greater heights."
The agency has yet to confirm a replacement head of Ogilvy Advertising.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Programmatic Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London