Coscolluela steps down from Ogilvy Philippines
MANILA - Ogilvy long-timer Tina Coscolluela is stepping down from her position as group MD of the Philippines operation, and Ogilvy Advertising MD Randy Aquino (pictured) will take her place.
Coscolluela, who has served Ogilvy over 14 years with a spell in Thailand as well as the Philippines, will move to a non-executive chairman role, effective January next year.
Randy Aquino, the 4As president who joined Ogilvy from BBDO Guerrero Ortega in March, will take on her role, reporting to Tim Isaac, Ogilvy Asia Pacific's vice chairman.
Coscoluella commented: "Randy is a wonderful person, both professionally and personally. I am confident that his leadership will bring Ogilvy Philippines to even greater heights."
The agency has yet to confirm a replacement head of Ogilvy Advertising.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London