Adventis Group consolidates healthcare agencies to create Adventis Health
LONDON - Adventis Group has consolidated its three healthcare and medical education creative agencies into one trading entity to be branded Adventis Health.
Affiniti Advertising, Roundhouse HealthAd and Leapfrog, which previously formed the Adventis healthcare services division, have been consolidated into Adventis Health.
The Group expects the formation of Adventis Health to create one of the industry's top five pharmaceutical industry service providers, with a team of over 60 employees.
The enlarged healthcare team will provide a complete range of integrated marketing services including medical education, advertising and new media and will be run by three directors, Stuart Tennant, Tim Schofield and Kevin McGetrick.
Adventis Health's clients include GSK, Pfizer, MSD, Roche, Novartis, Boehringer, Ingelheim, Allergan, Baxter and Merck Serono.
The consolidation of the Group's healthcare agencies follows on from the division's move into centralised premises in Beaconsfield in August. The Group also has offices in Hertford and central London.
Charles Phillpot, chief executive of Adventis Group, said: "The creation of this new platform servicing the healthcare sector is a fantastic opportunity to leverage to the full our expertise in this arena.
"We will now be one of the few companies in the industry to offer a full service marketing capability and the ability to handle larger and more complex campaigns for clients."
Adventis Group was ranked number 30 in Willott Kingston Smith's annual survey of the top 50 advertising agencies this year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London