Cervical Cancer Association launches digital drive
LONDON - The European Cervical Cancer Association has launched a digital campaign to gather support for more effective cervical cancer prevention programmes across Europe.
The campaign, called "Stop Cervical Cancer", will end during European Cervical Cancer Prevention Week, which takes place from January 20-26.
As part of this week, the ECCA aims to hand over a petition, signed by 1m European citizens, to force prevention programmes onto the agenda.
The charity is using Ogilvy PR to launch the campaign across digital media in Europe, targeting bloggers, forums and social networking sites with a viral video, to encourage users to sign the petition and generate the number of signatures needed.
Cervical cancer can often be beaten through organised screening and prevention programmes, yet only a handful of European countries have such programmes.
Users can sign the "Stop Cervical Cancer" petition directly at the ECCA website.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Technical SEO Specialist - £32k + benefits - chance to join leading independent media agency in heart of London! SYLEX Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG