WebTrends and eCircle form European partnership
LONDON - Online analytics company WebTrends has formed a European partnership with email marketing specialist eCircle, to provide clients with a deeper understanding of online customers and more effective email campaigns.
The deal, which makes WebTrends an open exchange partner with eCircle, will allow eCircle's clients to collate website visitor information to optimise client content, promotions and offers.
In addition, eCircle, which includes BP, Argos and Samsung among its clients, will integrate WebTrends' technology into its eC-messenger broadcast platform. This will enable it to increase the click-through response rate for client campaigns.
Volker Wiewer, chief executive officer of eCircle, said: "[The deal] allows our clients to build a picture of the customer behaviour and lifecycle over time, looking at individual habits and building up detailed profiles.
"This will improve the efficiency of an email campaign complementing our state of the art software, eC-messenger, perfectly."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire