WebTrends and eCircle form European partnership
LONDON - Online analytics company WebTrends has formed a European partnership with email marketing specialist eCircle, to provide clients with a deeper understanding of online customers and more effective email campaigns.
The deal, which makes WebTrends an open exchange partner with eCircle, will allow eCircle's clients to collate website visitor information to optimise client content, promotions and offers.
In addition, eCircle, which includes BP, Argos and Samsung among its clients, will integrate WebTrends' technology into its eC-messenger broadcast platform. This will enable it to increase the click-through response rate for client campaigns.
Volker Wiewer, chief executive officer of eCircle, said: "[The deal] allows our clients to build a picture of the customer behaviour and lifecycle over time, looking at individual habits and building up detailed profiles.
"This will improve the efficiency of an email campaign complementing our state of the art software, eC-messenger, perfectly."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Client Manager - Branding & Packaging to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Junior Planner - London - up to £34,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Copywriter Gemini Search Up to £30,000 plus excellent benefits, East London / Shoreditch