WebTrends and eCircle form European partnership
LONDON - Online analytics company WebTrends has formed a European partnership with email marketing specialist eCircle, to provide clients with a deeper understanding of online customers and more effective email campaigns.
The deal, which makes WebTrends an open exchange partner with eCircle, will allow eCircle's clients to collate website visitor information to optimise client content, promotions and offers.
In addition, eCircle, which includes BP, Argos and Samsung among its clients, will integrate WebTrends' technology into its eC-messenger broadcast platform. This will enable it to increase the click-through response rate for client campaigns.
Volker Wiewer, chief executive officer of eCircle, said: "[The deal] allows our clients to build a picture of the customer behaviour and lifecycle over time, looking at individual habits and building up detailed profiles.
"This will improve the efficiency of an email campaign complementing our state of the art software, eC-messenger, perfectly."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Jr Art Director Red Sofa London £2000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- eCommerce Director - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon