WebTrends and eCircle form European partnership
LONDON - Online analytics company WebTrends has formed a European partnership with email marketing specialist eCircle, to provide clients with a deeper understanding of online customers and more effective email campaigns.
The deal, which makes WebTrends an open exchange partner with eCircle, will allow eCircle's clients to collate website visitor information to optimise client content, promotions and offers.
In addition, eCircle, which includes BP, Argos and Samsung among its clients, will integrate WebTrends' technology into its eC-messenger broadcast platform. This will enable it to increase the click-through response rate for client campaigns.
Volker Wiewer, chief executive officer of eCircle, said: "[The deal] allows our clients to build a picture of the customer behaviour and lifecycle over time, looking at individual habits and building up detailed profiles.
"This will improve the efficiency of an email campaign complementing our state of the art software, eC-messenger, perfectly."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London