LG Electronics picks Publicis Modem for digital marketing
SEOUL - LG Electronics is expected to select Publicis Modem to handle its global digital marketing business, just seven months after the agency was created from the acquisition of Digitas by Publicis Groupe.
The development comes after a competitive review for the business, thought to include AKQA and Agency.com.
LG earlier confirmed the appointment of BBH to handle its global brand creative business.
The Korean electronics giant is also reviewing global media, with MindShare tipped to consolidate the business, and is also conducting a separate pitch for its China media account.
In addition, LG Electronics is reviewing its global PR business, currently handled by Burson-Marsteller.
After being created in May of this year, Publicis Modem has also firmed its Asian launch plans under regional managing director Arlene Ang, with Singapore and Hong Kong to roll out first.
The new agency has transferred Joe Lin from Publicis Modem San Francisco to head its creative department in Asia.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London