LG Electronics picks Publicis Modem for digital marketing
SEOUL - LG Electronics is expected to select Publicis Modem to handle its global digital marketing business, just seven months after the agency was created from the acquisition of Digitas by Publicis Groupe.
The development comes after a competitive review for the business, thought to include AKQA and Agency.com.
LG earlier confirmed the appointment of BBH to handle its global brand creative business.
The Korean electronics giant is also reviewing global media, with MindShare tipped to consolidate the business, and is also conducting a separate pitch for its China media account.
In addition, LG Electronics is reviewing its global PR business, currently handled by Burson-Marsteller.
After being created in May of this year, Publicis Modem has also firmed its Asian launch plans under regional managing director Arlene Ang, with Singapore and Hong Kong to roll out first.
The new agency has transferred Joe Lin from Publicis Modem San Francisco to head its creative department in Asia.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London