Aegis extends South African presence with Full Circle Media
LONDON - Aegis has acquired the South African media and marketing firm Full Circle Media for an undisclosed sum, in a further expansion of its international business presence.
Full Circle Media, which provides media planning and buying services, has a client list that includes Goodyear, Media24 and Safmarine, and reported gross assets of £0.4m.
Aegis said the acquisition would help strengthen its client presence in South Africa, and complements its existing media agency portfolio in the country, which includes MEC Carat.
The group also launched digital marketing specialist Trigger in South Africa in May and unveiled Vizeum South Africa in September.
The acquisition continues a busy period of international expansion for Aegis, having acquired Australian promotional marketing agency Apollo at the beginning of the month, Canadian agencies Genesis Media and Mindblossom in October and November respectively, and French promotional marketing and direct agency Implicom also in October.
Robert Lerwill, chief executive officer of Aegis, said: "Full Circle Media is a well-run agency, and will fit well with Aegis Media's existing business in South Africa.
"We see an attractive opportunity to build up a leading position in a dynamic economy undergoing rapid change, and we are acting on it with three major investments here this year."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Performance Marketing Manager Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus and Car Allowance, Uxbridge
- Digital Designer- 1 year contract Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London