Haven debuts video email campaign to increase bookings
LONDON - Haven has launched a video-in-email campaign, devised by behavioural marketing company RedEye to drive holiday bookings via its website.
The campaign will target 100,000 previous Haven family holidaymakers with a 20-second video delivered by email, showing footage from Haven's Devon Cliffs' resort -- one of 35 holiday parks operated by the company.
In addition to the video spot, the email contains links to the Haven website, with details about accommodation, bars, parks, golf clubs and sports facilities.
Haven said the campaign, which will also target customers who have showed interest in booking holidays through the company, would encourage recipients to book early for next year.
Meanwhile, Haven chose RedEye's video-in-email technology after consulting customers about what type of communications they wanted to receive more of in the future.
The email campaign follows a revamp of the Haven website in time for the 2008 holiday season, while the email strategy is part of the company's "growing bigger, using less" carbon footprint policy.
Matthew Kelleher, commercial director at RedEye, said: "Good email marketing engages customers and prospects, and we are constantly looking for ways to increase engagement and results for our clients."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London