Haven debuts video email campaign to increase bookings
LONDON - Haven has launched a video-in-email campaign, devised by behavioural marketing company RedEye to drive holiday bookings via its website.
The campaign will target 100,000 previous Haven family holidaymakers with a 20-second video delivered by email, showing footage from Haven's Devon Cliffs' resort -- one of 35 holiday parks operated by the company.
In addition to the video spot, the email contains links to the Haven website, with details about accommodation, bars, parks, golf clubs and sports facilities.
Haven said the campaign, which will also target customers who have showed interest in booking holidays through the company, would encourage recipients to book early for next year.
Meanwhile, Haven chose RedEye's video-in-email technology after consulting customers about what type of communications they wanted to receive more of in the future.
The email campaign follows a revamp of the Haven website in time for the 2008 holiday season, while the email strategy is part of the company's "growing bigger, using less" carbon footprint policy.
Matthew Kelleher, commercial director at RedEye, said: "Good email marketing engages customers and prospects, and we are constantly looking for ways to increase engagement and results for our clients."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London