Research Studios creates Parisian apartment for Chloe launch
LONDON - Research Studios has designed a Parisian style apartment to capture the character of the new Chloe fragrance for its international press launch.
The Research Studios' concept was to create "Chloe's apartment" in typical Parisian style for the two-day event in Paris.
At the event 200 guests followed a path from one room to another, in order to discover the character of the fragrance step by step.
The three new faces of Chloe are: French actress Clemence Poesy; American actress Chloe Sevigny, who stars in the series 'Big Love'; and Anja Rubik, a model who also appears in the Chloe fashion campaigns.
The perfume will roll out in Europe, the US, Australia, the Middle East and Japan in February.
Lionel Massias, director of Research Studios Paris, said: "We set out to create an event that was memorable and which articulated the true soul of Chloe: a mix of vintage, romantic and rock.
"It is hard to strike a new note in an industry that is so cluttered and so competitive -- with the apartment concept we actually achieved this against all the odds."
The last time the Chloe brand released a fragrance was in 2005 with the Chloe Collection.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London
- Mobile Strategic Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + +comm, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Senior Account Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + car allowance, Romford