Research Studios creates Parisian apartment for Chloe launch
LONDON - Research Studios has designed a Parisian style apartment to capture the character of the new Chloe fragrance for its international press launch.
The Research Studios' concept was to create "Chloe's apartment" in typical Parisian style for the two-day event in Paris.
At the event 200 guests followed a path from one room to another, in order to discover the character of the fragrance step by step.
The three new faces of Chloe are: French actress Clemence Poesy; American actress Chloe Sevigny, who stars in the series 'Big Love'; and Anja Rubik, a model who also appears in the Chloe fashion campaigns.
The perfume will roll out in Europe, the US, Australia, the Middle East and Japan in February.
Lionel Massias, director of Research Studios Paris, said: "We set out to create an event that was memorable and which articulated the true soul of Chloe: a mix of vintage, romantic and rock.
"It is hard to strike a new note in an industry that is so cluttered and so competitive -- with the apartment concept we actually achieved this against all the odds."
The last time the Chloe brand released a fragrance was in 2005 with the Chloe Collection.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London