Research Studios creates Parisian apartment for Chloe launch
LONDON - Research Studios has designed a Parisian style apartment to capture the character of the new Chloe fragrance for its international press launch.
The Research Studios' concept was to create "Chloe's apartment" in typical Parisian style for the two-day event in Paris.
At the event 200 guests followed a path from one room to another, in order to discover the character of the fragrance step by step.
The three new faces of Chloe are: French actress Clemence Poesy; American actress Chloe Sevigny, who stars in the series 'Big Love'; and Anja Rubik, a model who also appears in the Chloe fashion campaigns.
The perfume will roll out in Europe, the US, Australia, the Middle East and Japan in February.
Lionel Massias, director of Research Studios Paris, said: "We set out to create an event that was memorable and which articulated the true soul of Chloe: a mix of vintage, romantic and rock.
"It is hard to strike a new note in an industry that is so cluttered and so competitive -- with the apartment concept we actually achieved this against all the odds."
The last time the Chloe brand released a fragrance was in 2005 with the Chloe Collection.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London