Maxell to sponsor European figure skating championships
LONDON - Maxell Europe, the data media technology manufacturer, is to sponsor the ISU European Figure Skating Championships in 2008.
Maxell will have an ad in the official programme, branding on poster panels around the rink, an exhibition stand, branding on event promotional material including tickets, event posters, bulletins and a direct link to the Maxell website.
The championships host more than 150 skaters from the International Skating Union competing in four disciplines, which include men and ladies individual finals, pairs finals and ice dancing.
It will be broadcast to a global audience and organisers hope to achieve more than 450 hours of TV coverage across Europe's main channels, including EBU (Europe), France 2/3 (France), Eurosport and RTR Sport (Russian).
Holli Ng, European marketing manager for Maxell Europe, said: "This is a fantastic partnership that we are pleased to be involved with. The ISU European Figure Skating Championships 2008 is a wonderful sport that not only attracts a global audience, but is watched by avid sports fan of all ages.
"We look forward to working with the ISU once again and to seeing the live finals."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London