Maxell to sponsor European figure skating championships
LONDON - Maxell Europe, the data media technology manufacturer, is to sponsor the ISU European Figure Skating Championships in 2008.
Maxell will have an ad in the official programme, branding on poster panels around the rink, an exhibition stand, branding on event promotional material including tickets, event posters, bulletins and a direct link to the Maxell website.
The championships host more than 150 skaters from the International Skating Union competing in four disciplines, which include men and ladies individual finals, pairs finals and ice dancing.
It will be broadcast to a global audience and organisers hope to achieve more than 450 hours of TV coverage across Europe's main channels, including EBU (Europe), France 2/3 (France), Eurosport and RTR Sport (Russian).
Holli Ng, European marketing manager for Maxell Europe, said: "This is a fantastic partnership that we are pleased to be involved with. The ISU European Figure Skating Championships 2008 is a wonderful sport that not only attracts a global audience, but is watched by avid sports fan of all ages.
"We look forward to working with the ISU once again and to seeing the live finals."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East