Plantronics appoints Creative Direction to integrated account
LONDON - Headset manufacturer Plantronics has appointed IT marketing specialist Creative Direction as its retained EMEA integrated marketing agency.
Lluis Ferre, brand and marketing development manager at Plantronics, said: "We are pleased to be able to formalise our relationship with Creative Direction which has been built upon great work, trust and a strong working relationship."
Creative Direction recently created a six-figure campaign for the client's wireless office systems. It used a mix of direct mail, postcards, press and online advertising, a microsite and a sales channel toolkit and incentives.
The agency's other clients include Fujitsu Siemens Computers, Microsoft, Panasonic, PC World, Siemens and Symantec.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Assistant Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £28000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, M3-A3 Corridor
- Marketing Manager, £40K, TECH Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Salary dependent on exp, London
- Packaging Artworker Periscope Recruitment LLP £28000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London
- CRM Manager, Netherlands Premier Consultants c.€65k plus bonus, Amsterdam