Plantronics appoints Creative Direction to integrated account
LONDON - Headset manufacturer Plantronics has appointed IT marketing specialist Creative Direction as its retained EMEA integrated marketing agency.
Lluis Ferre, brand and marketing development manager at Plantronics, said: "We are pleased to be able to formalise our relationship with Creative Direction which has been built upon great work, trust and a strong working relationship."
Creative Direction recently created a six-figure campaign for the client's wireless office systems. It used a mix of direct mail, postcards, press and online advertising, a microsite and a sales channel toolkit and incentives.
The agency's other clients include Fujitsu Siemens Computers, Microsoft, Panasonic, PC World, Siemens and Symantec.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London