Saudi TV unveils idents for sports and news channels
LONDON - Saudi Arabian broadcaster Saudi TV has unveiled four new idents for its core sports and news channels created by design agency Turquoise.
The broadcaster has rolled out four new idents to be used for flagship channel Saudi 1; English language service KSA2; sports channel Saudi 3; and Saudi TV's 24-hour news service.
Turquoise said the idents were intended to reflect the core strengths of each channel and incorporate elements from the green and white Saudi Arabian flag and aspects of Saudi life, including the sea, architecture and the desert.
The agency, which also works for Deloitte, Kellogg's and Go, was asked by Saudi TV to create on-screen graphics and the brand launch materials, including DVDs, brochures and consumer press advertising.
Gareth Mapp, executive creative director at Turquoise, said: "As the broadcast market in the Middle East becomes increasingly competitive, it is important for Saudi TV to reinforce its position as the pre-eminent provider of top quality content in the Kingdom [of Saudi Arabia].
"The development of a unified look across its channels, combined with idents that portray the unique style of each channel, creates real equity for the Saudi TV brand."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Account Executive AF Selection Up to £22,000, West Midlands
- Marketing Executive AF Selection £22,000, Manchester