Saudi TV unveils idents for sports and news channels
LONDON - Saudi Arabian broadcaster Saudi TV has unveiled four new idents for its core sports and news channels created by design agency Turquoise.
The broadcaster has rolled out four new idents to be used for flagship channel Saudi 1; English language service KSA2; sports channel Saudi 3; and Saudi TV's 24-hour news service.
Turquoise said the idents were intended to reflect the core strengths of each channel and incorporate elements from the green and white Saudi Arabian flag and aspects of Saudi life, including the sea, architecture and the desert.
The agency, which also works for Deloitte, Kellogg's and Go, was asked by Saudi TV to create on-screen graphics and the brand launch materials, including DVDs, brochures and consumer press advertising.
Gareth Mapp, executive creative director at Turquoise, said: "As the broadcast market in the Middle East becomes increasingly competitive, it is important for Saudi TV to reinforce its position as the pre-eminent provider of top quality content in the Kingdom [of Saudi Arabia].
"The development of a unified look across its channels, combined with idents that portray the unique style of each channel, creates real equity for the Saudi TV brand."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire