LG confirms appointment of MindShare and Publicis Modem
LONDON - LG Electronics has confirmed that it has appointed WPP Group's MindShare to handle its $350m (£175m) media planning and buying account, and Publicis Modem to handle its global digital marketing business.
Earlier this month the Korean electronics giant appointed Bartle Bogle Hegarty to handle its creative advertising account and WPP's Y&R Network to handle global network distribution of ad campaigns.
The appointment of Publicis Modem comes just seven months after the agency was created from the acquisition of Digitas by Publicis Groupe. It will handle all website and digital marketing services.
The agencies will start work on a global campaign immediately to be launched in spring 2008.A spokesperson for LG said: "All four newly selected agencies will work closely with each other to help LG globally align its consolidated marketing communications across business units and regions where the company operates."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London