LG confirms appointment of MindShare and Publicis Modem
LONDON - LG Electronics has confirmed that it has appointed WPP Group's MindShare to handle its $350m (£175m) media planning and buying account, and Publicis Modem to handle its global digital marketing business.
Earlier this month the Korean electronics giant appointed Bartle Bogle Hegarty to handle its creative advertising account and WPP's Y&R Network to handle global network distribution of ad campaigns.
The appointment of Publicis Modem comes just seven months after the agency was created from the acquisition of Digitas by Publicis Groupe. It will handle all website and digital marketing services.
The agencies will start work on a global campaign immediately to be launched in spring 2008.A spokesperson for LG said: "All four newly selected agencies will work closely with each other to help LG globally align its consolidated marketing communications across business units and regions where the company operates."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Development Manager Major Players £40000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus , City of London
- Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum, Newmarket
- Account Executive - boutique design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London