Search firm offers clients competitor-monitoring service
LONDON - Pay-per-click consultancy Top Position is establishing a research team which will help its search engine optimisation work for clients by monitoring their rivals' search strategies.
Top Position said its research arm would allow clients to use its software programmes, web searches and technology to find out what close competitors are doing to maintain their search engine optimisation advantage.
Having compiled and analysed the data the agency will suggest new search approaches to its clients.
The agency, which lists Graphics Direct, Dot Creative and World of Vans among its clients, said the information culled from its programmes would help clients close the gap on their nearest competitors in the search market.
Top Position, which was founded in 2001 by Daniel Jupp, is a Google-certified pay-per-click business and has offices in the UK, Germany, France, Spain and the US.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Art Director createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DM Account / Senior Manager Â– Not for profit / Charity sector ADLIB £Dependent on experience , South West England / Gloucestershire
- Project and Operations Manager BIS Recruit up to £50,000 plus BUPA Share Options free beer breakfasts and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Business Forecaster / Modeller BIS Recruit up to £40,000 plus BUPA, Share Options, free beer and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Information Security Analyst BIS Recruit up to £35,000 Bupa, Share Options, Free Beer and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)