Rocco Forte targets regular visitors with email campaign
LONDON - Luxury hotel chain Rocco Forte Collection is running a Stephen Francis Whitson-devised email and mailing CRM campaign, encouraging previous customers to visit the chain's five-star luxury hotels again.
The campaign will target current and previous Rocco Forte Collection customers by email and mailings, offering recipients Christmas shopping weekends, complimentary room upgrades and afternoon teas to encourage repeat stays.
Rocco Forte Collection currently has three UK locations in Edinburgh, London and Manchester, as well as other European premises in Rome, Florence, Frankfurt, Berlin and Brussels.
SFW, which were selected for the work in May this year after a competitive pitch, said the work followed the recent opening of two new Rocco Forte hotels in Geneva and Munich.
The email and mailing campaign, which uses the tagline 'Art of simple luxury', comes after the rebranding of the company from Rocco Forte Hotels in August.
It is understood the chain wants to expand the number of hotels it operates from 11 to 14 by 2009.
Neil Francis, creative partner at SFW, said: "This campaign develops the brand's art of simple luxury theme, and extends it into a new channel.
"All of the executions have an understated elegance which unmistakably reflect the Rocco Forte Collection experience."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London